Infrared saunas are now safer than before as the amount of electromagnetic radiation and electrical field that they expose you to are quite low. It even comes with a heating system that ensures that the body is heated equally. The temperature is usually set at levels comfortable for the user. These infrared waves warm your body inside and out at the same time making detoxification safe.
You may be wondering, why far infrared saunas? Well the list of reasons is endless but why not sample just a few.
• It is quite comfortable and safe to use.
• Since heats up instantly, you will not waste any time waiting for the whole place to heat up.
• The amount of electricity it uses is quite small compared to other appliances so it saves energy and is friendly to the planet.
• This is one of the best investments you can make when it comes to the health of your family as it is safe to use by both the old and young.
The benefits on the other hand are overwhelming. Imagine a having an appliance in your house that will keep you away from the hospital corridors. These are just some of the benefits you will get from using the infrared sauna:
• It reduces the pains, aches and stiffness in patients suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. This is because the heat penetrates the joint thus breaking any lactic acid deposits which in turn will quicken tissue repair.
• It detoxifies your body by increasing the rate of perspiration especially among people who are known not to sweat during exercises.
• Normal saunas tend to have very humid high temperatures and this can be a problem to people who aren’t so tolerant of high temperatures. With infrared, they heat the body without necessarily heating the air inside the sauna.
• In some cases, there are people who have been seen to lose weight with regular visits to the sauna. Some weight is lost through sweating. There is even a belief that 30 minutes in the sauna can be compared to jogging for the same amount of time.
• Most skin disorders are known to originate from the liver. This is why when you sweat; the toxins are released thus resulting in a toned and rejuvenated skin.
• It helps people with conditions such as congestive heart failure and asthma.
• Fibromyalgia which is sometimes referred to as a chronic pain disorder.
The infrared sauna fastens the excretion of heavy metal and petrochemical which settle in the liver and kidney.
A friend was actually suffering from a serious case of asthma. The attacks were so frequent that it was almost becoming impossible to leave the comfort of her home for any reason. The only time she could go out was for a visit to her doctor. During one of these visits, her doctor advised her to try the far infrared sauna. This must have been the best step she had taken in a long time. This was because the attacks became less and going out was no longer a problem. Sometimes she could even go on for days without needing her inhaler.